Leaving a Gift in your Will
Leaving a gift for wildlife in your Will helps us to create a wilder Herefordshire for generations to come.
A gift can help us to:
- care for and improve our nature reserves for people and wildlife
- expand and connect our network of reserves
- run events and workshops to inspire others to care for Herefordshire’s wildlife
- advise and support others to conserve and enhance the wildlife on their land
If you need to make a will the first step is to talk to a solicitor. This is to ensure that your will is legally correct and that all your wishes will be carried out. Your solicitor will discuss all aspects of your will with you including whether or not you would like to leave a gift to charity.
Your solicitor will help you to:
- value your estate;
- choose the friends and relatives you would like to receive a gift;
- choose your Executors - people whose duty it is to carry out the wishes in your will.
Finding out more
To find out more about leaving a gift in your will and how your gift can help Herefordshire's wildlife, please complete the form below or contact our Chief Executive, Helen Stace on 01432 356872 or email email@example.com