Becoming a Member
By becoming a member of Herefordshire Wildlife Trust today you will:
Save wildlife: You’ll help us create and restore habitats to protect local wildlife
Protect wild places: we care for more than 50 nature reserves across Herefordshire and work throughout the wider countryside to help safeguard our wild places.
Inspire people: we work with communities, schools and run family events to help bring people closer to nature.
- receive Wildside magazine, delivered three times a year, packed with news about our work and fascinating articles about Herefordshire's amazing wildlife, wild places and what we can do to protect them.
- receive our Nature Reserves Guide with detailed information about all our nature reserves across the county.
- receive our natural history journal, Flycatcher, published annually.
- can claim a discount on purchases from Cotswold Outdoor - 15% off the full retail value of the current season's product ranges. The discount is available both in-store and online.
- are invited to a range of exclusive 'members-only' events throughout the year FREE of charge.
Family members also receive our Wildlife Watch pack, which contains lots of exciting goodies for young nature lovers, and Wildlife Watch magazine delivered four times a year, packed with loads of wild activities for youngsters.
Ways to Join
- Online - click here to sign up today and pay by credit or debit card or Direct Debit
- By phone: call our Membership Officer Bev Bishop on 01432 356872 to set up a direct debit
- In person: Visit us at Queenswood Gift Shop, Queenswood Arboretum & Country Park, Dinmore Hill, Nr. Leominster, HR6 0PY or at our Ledbury Shop: 4, The Homend, Ledbury, HR8 1BT
- By post: Download the membership form below and email it to us at email@example.com or print out and post to us at: Membership Department, Herefordshire Wildlife Trust, Queenswood Arboretum & Country Park, Dinmore Hill, Nr. Leominster, HR6 0PY