Herefordshire Nature Trust (HNT) is committed to protecting your privacy. It is very important to us and we respect anyone's concerns about maintaining it. This statement tells you how and why we use your information.
Links to other sites
HNT is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other websites linked to this site. If you have followed a link from the site to another website you may be supplying information to a third party.
HNT does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. This information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent unless required by law.
The Data Protection Act allows you to have access to information held about you and, where appropriate, to have it corrected or deleted. There is a maximum charge of £10 for providing a copy. Visitors to our website responding to advertisements should satisfy themselves that they know how their personal information will be used.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We embed videos from YouTube. This may set cookies on your computer, particularly if you are logged into a Google or YouTube account. To find out more, please visit YouTube’s embedding videos information page.